International tax law
International markets continue to grow together. Companies of any scale establish subsidiaries abroad and take shares in other companies. To keep an overview of the current state of affairs abroad, international reporting is of vital importance.
We offer a complete international reporting service in accordance with the IFRS framework. We will work with you to ensure that your company's reports come in the right format and standardization that you prefer. By doing so we can guarantee that your reports remain comparable throughout your entire group or company, regardless of the country standards of your subsidiaries.
Our international reporting service will help you with your decision-making and will enable you to run your business efficiently.
Many professionals nowadays are dispatched to branches or joint ventures abroad – typically for one to three years, but in some cases even longer.
Whenever employees are assigned transnationally, special knowledge of both the national as well as the international tax legislation is vital. Applying our great experience with expatriates we will support you with all your questions concerning taxes or social security.
We offer the following services to expatriates:
- Consultation in the taxation of employees in Germany subject to limited or unlimited taxation
- Preparation of wage tax disclosure for the site’s tax authorities
- Design and fiscal optimisation of employment contracts
- Support and individual fiscal/economical consultation for expatriates in Germany
- Consultation for inbound expatriates in Germany
- Consultation regarding retention vs. termination of residence during assignment
- Consultation for cross-border commuters
- Preparation of German income tax return considering double taxation agreements
- Consultation regarding travel expense legislation
- Application of joint assessment, even if spouse lives abroad
- Appeals and other legal challenges, including representation during the process
- Composition of family allowance applications for expatriates living in Germany
- Support in applying for social security documents